Saturday 31 December 2011

Contacting Apple

Does anyone know how to contact Apple by email because I am finding it particularly frustrating that I am unable to get email responses from Apple support? It seems incredible to me that a technically advanced company insists on me using the old-fashioned telephone - my least favourite form of communication. When I sent an email to Apple support, I received an automated reply that made it quite clear that I was not going to get a response unless I phoned them and that they would charge me for the privilege after my warranty runs out. I have also given Apple feedback via their website several times and have never had any kind of response from them. Although I like Apple hardware very much, they are going to have to improve their customer communication if I am going to be a long term customer with them. More: http://www.mwls.com/news.php?n=134

No comments:

Post a Comment